If earning passive income was easy, then everyone would be rich and retired. No matter how easy a book or article may make it sound, actually making any meaningful amount of money is not that simple. It requires research to find your niche, and then up front work to get the ball rolling. The last part seems to be where most people (including myself) usually fail. When it comes to doing the hard work, most people quit. In the end, they're just looking to have it come the easy way like winning the lottery.
I have decided to go beyond finding my niche, and actually get some of these balls rolling. This blog is one of those balls, and in it I will share all of my findings as I research Passive Income Ideas.
My first step is to set a goal, and then I will develop a plan. After I set my goal, my plan will help keep me on task. For me, life usually gets in the way of my plans, and this will help be a constant reminder of my plans, goals, motivations, and other tools to help me achieve success. Plans can and should change on the way as I learn more, but I believe in a starting plan.
My personal goal is to establish 1 new Passive Income Stream per year. That means fully up and running, and generating income. I plan to achieve this by working on 1 idea and researching 2 other forms of Passive Income at all times. In my next post, I will talk about the ideas that I am currently researching.
You seem to be tackling this the right way. All the information you initially gather and save will empower you. You will reach your goal!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete